Wednesday, October 14, 2009

CURL UP WITH ONE OF THESE

OK, seriously right now my fingers are about to fall off. I'm even typing with Hobo gloves on. Anyway I thought to myself, I would reallly really love a nice hot cup of tea, and a comfy cozy throw blanket to snuggle up with. One that my dog has not drooled, slobbered, sneezed or farted on. (I have a bulldog) A throw for my body only.  I never realized how many places sold such cute throws. I def need to go out and find myself a nice colorful one. Here are some of my options, which do you think I should get?    

                                                             Trendy                          




                                                                                                       Heated


Faux fur






Faux Leather














No comments:

Post a Comment