Friday, October 16, 2009

FALL FASHION

So I recently started a new job where I finally get to wear high heals to work!!!!!! Being 5'2" you can imagine how excited I was. Key word "was".  Mainly because I decided to wear a pair of Jessica Simpson shoes my first day and couldn't walk for the rest of the night. I love her shoes, great colors, patterns, and not to forget, the almost always 4" heal. However I must admit they are not really all that practical. So today, I went to Frugal Fannies. I needed a little pick me up after bringing my car to the Toyota dealership. They wanted $415.00 to fix my car! Scam. So I decided to not have them do any work on it and went shopping instead. I came across a great new line of shoes I had never heard of before, Seychelles . Super comfy! I purchased a pair for $60.00. I went to their site as soon as I got home and found these were not the only cute ones. Check them out. Decent price + Comfort = my new work shoes. :) Nothing like a little retail therapy.


These are the ones I got, but in black. Love them. Much cuter in person.



Here are some on their website, I'm thinking about adding to my collection.





No comments:

Post a Comment