Thursday, October 22, 2009

RIP CUPCAKES....SORRY I ATE YOU.


Found this really cute idea online, somewhere. Forget where. Anyway I was invited over Colbys (my boyfriends) parents house for dinner and I only had about and hour and 15 mins to prepare something to bring. I shot down to the grocery store and bought some extra moist chocolate cake mix, milano cookies, black icing and brown icing. Whipped these bad boys up and decorated all of them in under 30 mins! It was so easy. I even had time left to make a quick salad to bring as well. These don't compare to the meatloaf his mother cooked inside of a pumpkin but they were still fun to bring this time of year. Check out the pictures below of my cupcakes and Debbies delish pumpkin meatloaf. Oh how I love fall inspired dishes. :)




















No comments:

Post a Comment