Sunday, October 11, 2009

GOO GOO FOR GAGA



Hermaphrodite Lady Gaga is crazy. I'm just gonna be honest here. NOT A BIG FAN.
AT ALL! But she does put together some trippy outfits that not to many people would have the balls to wear. And by trippy I mean so ugly that they are kinda cool. But why is she always hiding her face behind bangs, sunglasses and bird nests and showing the rest of her body off to the world?? I don't get it really. Anyway I thought it would be a fun project to design a room just for Lady Gaga. Imagine the wild things you could get away with design wise? I mean if something looked bad you could just cover it up with some red lace. She wouldn't care, she does the same thing! Hello!





Anyway here is a quick design I think Lady Gaga would truly enjoy in her bedroom.
It was actually kind of a fun project. Let me know what you think!






Self Portrait.











No comments:

Post a Comment